New to the Society in 2021 this lovely little water is situated near Warmingham.
Species & Stocking
Stocia Pool is a new water providing the pleasure, specimen and match angler alike with roach, perch and some specimen sized carp to 26lb
With being a new water stocking levels and species are unknown at this time.
Located near Warmingham - Warmingham Road.
Nearest Post Code CW1 4PJ
Grid Reference SJ709597
Sat Nav 53.134185, -2.435690
Directions - A533 towards Sandbach; Turn Left onto Old Mill Road (A533); At roundabout go straight on (A533): Turn left into Abbey Road; Continue onto Elworth Road; At roundabout continue straight onto Elton Road; Continue onto Hall Lane; Turn right onto Warmingham Road; The entrance to Stocia farm is on the left after slow righthand bend.
1. The season is from 1 January to 31 December.
2. Day Angling: - Dawn till Dusk only.
3. Night-fishing: - Only 4 Anglers allowed to night fish on the water at any one time and these must be in the designated Night Swims marked by a white post. These swims are for the use of all anglers. If a day angler is fishing in the swim the day angler must be allowed to complete his fishing session and only when it has been vacated must the night angler move in.
4. A maximum of only two rods to be used.
5. Parking in car park adjacent to pool. No parking on road or estate.
6. No bait boats allowed.
7. Barbless hooks only. Max size 8.
8. No keepnets allowed other than in official matches.
9. No floating baits of any kind are to be used including bread and pellets.