North Road Pool
New to the Society in 2011 this lovely little water is situated near Butterton.
Species & Stocking
North Road Pool provides a good days sport for the pleasure and match angler alike with large shoals of silvers and some specimen sized carp to 10lb as well as perch, crucians and tench to 2lb.
Roach Large shoals average 10oz
Rudd Large shoals average 8oz
Perch Large shoals Up to 2lb, average 8oz
Mirror Carp Large shoals Up to 10lb, average 3lb
Common Carp Large shoals Up to 10lb, average 3lb
Crucian Carp Large shoals Up to 2lb, average 12oz
Tench Large shoals Up to 2lb
Located near Butterton - Park Rd, Newcastle ST5 4DY.
Nearest Post Code ST5 4DY
Grid Reference SJ8367842236
Sat Nav 52.977220, -2.244524
Directions - A500 south at M6 roundabout take first left exit onto A519; at traffic lights turn right onto A5182 Trentham Rd. At the top of hill on left hand bend turn right into Park Road, follow road round to the right, the Pool is on right hand side, just before 2 large gates entrance to horse racing stables. Do not turn right off Trentham Road into Butterton Grange.
1. The season is from 1 January to 31 December
2. One rod only to be used
3. No night fishing. Dawn till dusk only.
4. Gate combination number is in the membership book.
5. No keepnets other than in matches.
6. Hooks must be barbless, max hook size of 10s.
7. No floating baits of any kind are to be used including bread and pellets.