Knypersley is a picturesque 40 acre reservoir located within Greenway Bank Country Park. The water is open to Society members as part of our association with Cheshire & North Staffordshire Angling Association.
The water is set in idyllic countryside and offers a wide choice of pegs appealing to the match or specimen angler. The water also features a dedicated match length offering easy access to over 30 pegs.
Species & Stocking
Knypersley Reservoir offers big shoals of roach, perch and a fantastic population of bream along with a large number of specimen carp and pike.
Bream Large shoals Up to 9lb, average 4 - 5lb
Common Carp Medium Upto 24lb
Mirror Carp Medium Upto 28lb average 17lb
Roach Large shoals Up to 2lb, average 8-10oz
Perch Large shoals Up to 2lb, average 8-10oz
Pike High Up to 28lb, average 12lb
Located off the A527 in the Greenway Country Park, Greenway Bank Road, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 8UG
Nearest Post Code ST6 8UG
Grid Reference SJ896549
Sat Nav 53.091657, -2.155999
1. The season is from 1 January to 31 December.
2. No night fishing.
3. No live baiting and no gorge tackle allowed.
4. No cans or bottles (glass & plastic).
5. No unused bait to be thrown on the bank or in water.
6. No carp or pike to be retained in a keepnet except in matches. Carp may be retained in a carp sack for photographic purposes only.
7. No match or competition to be held unless pre-booked via the Association Match Secretary.
8. The portion of the water scheduled for a match is closed from midnight on the day of a match until the match finishes. See rule 9 below.
9. Any angler in breach of the rules can be suspended without redress from the Association by a majority vote at a meeting of the shareholders of the Association. Any angler in breach of the rules will automatically lose the right to fish any of the member club’s waters for the duration of the suspension.
10. Members may take juveniles under the age of 10 years to fish this water.
11. Bait Boats are Not Allowed.