New to the Society in 2020 this lovely little water is situated near Butterton.
Species & Stocking
Noel's Pool is a new water on the opposite side of the A5182 Trentham Rd to North Road Pool, providing a good days sport for the pleasure and match angler alike with large shoals of silvers and some specimen sized carp to 10lb as well as perch, crucians and tench to 2lb.
Roach Large shoals average 10oz
Rudd Large shoals average 8oz
Perch Large shoals Up to 2lb, average 8oz
Mirror Carp Large shoals Up to 10lb, average 3lb
Common Carp Large shoals Up to 10lb, average 3lb
Crucian Carp Large shoals Up to 2lb, average 12oz
Tench Large shoals Up to 2lb
Located near Butterton - Trentham Road, Newcastle ST5 4DY.
Nearest Post Code ST5 4DY
Grid Reference SJ842419
Sat Nav 52.97451, -2.23529
Directions - A500 south at M6 roundabout take first left exit onto A519; at traffic lights turn right onto A5182 Trentham Rd. At the top of hill on left hand bend just before Park Road on the right, turn into the lane on your left. The pool is through the 2 large double gates.
1. The season is from 1 January to 31 December
2. One rod only to be used
3. No night fishing. Dawn till dusk only.
4. Gate combination number is in the membership book.
5. No keepnets other than in matches.
6. Hooks must be barbless, max hook size of 10s.
7. No floating baits of any kind are to be used including bread and pellets.