Woore Fruit Farm
This has been a great hit with members reporting large bags of carp to mid doubles and also silver fish (roach and skimmer bream.
Species & Stocking
A great days fishing is on offer at Woore Fruit Farm with carp to low doubles big perch and plenty of silvers.
Mirror Carp High Upto 12lb, average 6lb
Common Carp High Upto 12lb, average 6lb
Perch Medium Upto 3lb, average 12oz
Roach Medium Average 8oz
Rudd Medium Average 8oz
Woore Fruit Farm, Newcastle Rd, Woore, Cheshire, CW3 9RE.
Directions - A525 Newcastle Road, enter Woore Fruit Farm by main gate. Take left fork by a small pool (No Member to fish this pool); continue along the track to car park at head of pool.
Post code CW3 9RE
Grid Reference SJ7374942398
Sat Nav 52.975878, -2.387720
1. The season is from 1 January to 31 December
2. One rod only to be used
3. Members are only allowed on the FARM during the period Dawn to Dusk.
4. Barbless hooks must be used.
5. No access past the white posts by the Summer House.
6. Members to use the portaloo by the shop.